[asterisk-users] Monitor

Roger Casaponsa roger.casaponsa at adamvozip.es
Mon Jul 6 04:57:16 CDT 2009

if you haven't exectued the queue cmd you cannot know who will took that call.
You cannot know this before the agent took it because there are many agents who
can do it.

You can know it via cdr or manager interface, but only when the call is tooked
or finished.

On Mon, Jul 06, 2009 at 03:23:29PM +0530, Sriram wrote:
> Hi All
>
> am using trixbox with call queues..I've set setinterfacevars=yes in
> queues.conf  and following is dial plan :
> [test]
> exten => s,1,Answer()
> exten =>
> s,2,Set(FILE_NAME=${CALLERID(num)}-${MEMBERINTERFACE}-${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},,%Y%m%d-%H%M%S)})
> exten => s,3,Monitor(wav,${FILE_NAME},m)
> exten => s,4,queue(55365)
> exten => s,5,Hangup()
> but MEMBERINTERFACE is always empty - i basically want to add the member who
> took that call in that monitor file..i tried in trixbox too bt problem
> persists...can anyone throw some light ?
>
> rgds
> Sriram

Roger Casaponsa - Adam Telefonía IP
email: roger.casaponsa at adamvozip.es <mailto:roger.casaponsa at adamvozip.es>