[asterisk-users] Asterisk + kamaili MWI(Message waiting Indication)

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Jul 6 00:29:29 CDT 2009

I don't think you are using Kamailio correctly if you believe that it
needs to be "notified."  Kamailio is not a user agent, nor an endpoint
in the scheme of MWI message processing.  It does not need to "know"
anything.  All it does from this perspective is forward the requests and
replies.  It's a SIP proxy.