[asterisk-users] Call parking with ISDN

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sat Jul 4 08:17:35 CDT 2009

Hello!
   I'm still wondering, how to park a call with an ISDN line. The setup is the
asterisk server only, controlled via the CLI. I can originate a call and I can
tell asterisk to start the JACK application. But I can't then park the call. I
tried it with sending DTMFs with misdn send digit, no luck. I had a look at
the CLI, but didn't stumble upon a command to park the call.
   What's the procedure in these circumstances? Can anybody please help me?
   Kindest regards
        Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net