[asterisk-users] New attempt : Trigger an action when B number answers the call

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Fri Jul 3 12:50:47 CDT 2009

Un-top-posting

On Fri, 3 Jul 2009, Philipp Kempgen wrote:

>> Plain text?
>> http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2009-July/234274.html

On Fri, 3 Jul 2009, selmak se wrote:

> Sorry I can not disable in my email :(

Get a better mailer or accept that readers may not bother to reply.

Back to the topic...

Untested, but how about using system() to create a process at the start of
the call. This process could connect to Asterisk via AMI and look for an
event signaling that the channels were bridged?

Thanks in advance,