[asterisk-users] Dial

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Fri Jul 3 08:09:26 CDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 03, 2009 at 08:49:41AM -0400, Carlos Ruiz Diaz wrote:
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Apparently I will rollback to AMI interface. I found a project named
> Asterisk.NET that interface AMI and my mono-C# application. I will be
> working in a solution.
>
> BTW, It will be truly interesting the possibility of writing dialplans in C#
> having all of the advantages that managed code and a matured framework (Mono
> project) can give us as developers.

This will require the Asterisk process to have some .Net interpreter.
This is not undoable (either mono or Portable .Net could be used), but
still requires some actual work. Python seems to be more popular among
the target audince and I still don't see such a pbx_python.

If you really want it, have someone write it :-)

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com