[asterisk-users] MISDN/asterisk problem (not sure where from)

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Fri Jul 3 07:26:56 CDT 2009

Hello everyone!
   I'm sorry I can't be more specific. So here's the setup:
a Samsung router with analog and ISDN ports. the phone company says the
outgoing line is analog landline, but I'm sure it's some VOIP.
   so connected to the ISDN port of the router is a Fritz AVM card, used with
mISDN.
   when I try to make a call with asterisk I get something like this:
cli>> originate mISDn/1/08001507090 \
application Jack i(system:playback_1)o(system:capture_1) <ENTER>
P[ 1] empty_chan_in_stack: cannot empty channel 255
cli>> P[ 1]  --> Didn't find BC so temporarly creating dummy
BC (l3id:30004) on this port.
   Or I get this:
hdlc_down unknown prim(280)
[Jul  3 14:23:29]     -- Launching
Jack(i(system:playback_1)o(system:capture_1))
  on mISDN/1-u2
cli>> Huh?  Child handler, but nobody there?
cannot read server event (Connection reset by peer)
cannot complete execution of the processing graph (Resource temporarily
unavailable)
zombified - calling shutdown handler
cannot send request type 2 to server
cannot read result for request type 2 from server (Broken pipe)
cannot send request type 2 to server
cannot read result for request type 2 from server (Broken pipe)

   Is my setup simply not able to do ISDN or is it something with the JACK
stuff? I'm running asterisk 1.6.0-beta9 on a Linux 2.6.23 Kernel.
   Can anyone help me in figuring it out and working on a solution?
   Kindest regards
         Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net