[asterisk-users] asterisk-users Digest, Vol 60, Issue 9

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Jul 3 02:47:45 CDT 2009

Hi Jonas, Hi Jeremy,

Indeed, typical examples for OpenSER are Load Balancing of clusters of
Asterisk servers (see here a nice tutorial
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsTutLoadbalancing on that)

or fronting for security, protocol exchange (TCP/TLS), HA concerns, etc.

Regards,
Bogdan

PS: at next Astricon I will have a talk on how to do LB for Asterisk.