[asterisk-users] Using the PBX Directory from a Blackberry

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 22:27:09 CDT 2009

It is a problem with Windows mobile phones as well, there is *NO* way
to dial a number e.g. 800-CALL-ATT. On my Nokia S60 phone (E71) I can
dial the number but it is not possible to dial letters when the call
is connected.

This affects everyone. When I call American Express it asks me to
enter my mother's maiden name, which is not possible for me.