[asterisk-users] Multi-tenant parking broken in 1.6.1.1?

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Thu Jul 2 16:42:43 CDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-01 at 07:17 -0700, Jonathan Thurman wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 11:53 PM, John A. Sullivan III
> <jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com> wrote:
>
>         On Wed, 2009-07-01 at 02:17 -0400, John A. Sullivan III wrote:
>         > Hello, all.  With the assistance of very helpful folks, our
>         brand new
>         > multi-tenant setup seems to be working smoothly from start
>         to finish
>         > with just a bump or two.  The biggest is parking.  Now that
>         we got most
>         > kinks worked out, I'm a little more comfortable in trying to
>         resolve
>         > this.
>         >
>         > There seem to be two problems:
>         >      1. Parking assigns parking spaces from the default
>         group no matter
>         >         what we do.
>

> I haven't tested this.
>
>         >      2. When the parked call timer expires, the callback to
>         the original
>         >         callee fails because a | delimiter is used in the
>         Dial()
>         >         function.
>

> This has been fixed in the 1.6.1 SVN, and you will have to back port a
> patch until these changes are rolled into another release.  I was
> disappointed that more bug fixes were not included in 1.6.1.1.
<snip>
Hello, all.  I applied the patch as graciously supplied by Jonathan.  It
solves the callback problem of the | delimited Dial parameters but the
basic problem of pulling parking places from the default parking lot
still exists.  Same results as last time:

Here is the pertinent
section from features.conf:

[parkinglot_a10] ; EBC
context => a10parking
parkpos => 101-110
;parkext => 100
findslot => next

[parkinglot_a100] ; SSI
context => a100parking
;parkext => 1000
parkpos => 1001-1020
findslot => next

We set the channel parameter in sip.conf:

[a100](!,common)
context=a100
vmext=999
parkinglot=parkinglot_a100
subscribecontext=a100
accountcode=a0000-0100
fromdomain=ssiservices.biz

[userx](a100)
mailbox=yyy at a100,xxx at a100
secret=something
callerid=John A. Sullivan III <xxx>
fromuser=userid

and we included the context in extensions.conf:

[a100] ; SSI
exten => 911,1,Macro(emergency-US,xxxxxxxxxx)
exten => 9911,1,Macro(emergency-US,xxxxxxxxxx)

exten => 9999,1,VoiceMailMain(${CALLERID(num)}@a100) ; Direct mail
retrieval
include => a100pub
include => a100conf