[asterisk-users] Why Asterisk + Kamailio ?

Wesley Haut wes at wesleyhaut.com
Thu Jul 2 14:28:12 CDT 2009

Are there any good tutorials or overviews on a basic setup using a SIP
router in conjunction with Asterisk?  I would love to get a proof of concept
up and working as I'm in the midst of a PBX re-architecture, and having the
load-balancing/high availability features that a SIP frontend would provide
would be invaluable moving forward.

Thanks, and hopefully this isn't too much of a threadjack.

Wes