[asterisk-users] g729a compatibility

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu Jul 2 10:17:07 CDT 2009

Elliot Murdock wrote:

> Any help resolving this is would be great!

Even though we've asked, you have not given us what we asked for. The
most important thing to debug this problem is a complete console log,
with 'core set verbose 10', 'core set debug 10' and 'sip set debug on',
and ensure the the 'debug' logger level is enabled for the 'console'
logger channel in logger.conf.

That will let us see all the messages that Asterisk generates as it
parses and processed the SIP INVITE. Without those, there is nothing we
can do to help except guess, and all the obvious guesses have been
posted already.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kpfleming at digium.com