[asterisk-users] UK Vodafone femtocells now available

Geraint Lee geraint at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 13:49:48 CDT 2009

agreed.

extended o2 coverage would be very useful, especially for Wales!

I like the idea, i don't like the idea of paying, if they want mobile
traffic it should be possible to buy your own hardware controlled in the
same method as wireless AP's allowing you to connect for free to the service
and not be tied to a contract; or pay a very much reduced rate with an
optional addon to your service for £2 or £3/month.

Looking forward to seeing what the other networks will have to offer!

2009/7/1 Gordon Henderson
<gordon+asterisk at drogon.net<gordon%2Basterisk at drogon.net>