[asterisk-users] Echo and static on PRI with errors

Tim Nelson tnelson at rockbochs.com
Wed Jul 1 12:38:12 CDT 2009

----- "Marco Signorini" <marcotasto at libero.it> wrote:
> Dave Platt wrote:

Could someone tell me how to set which IRQ the ISDN card picks up? It's a multi-stage process.

Each PCI slot has four interrupt pins:  INTA through INTD.  A
PCI card can choose to use any of these four (or even more than
bridge architecture might be forcing interrupts from some cards
to use a single line/IRQ. Thank you for your complete description on how PCI IRQ subsystem works.
> It's probably the best explanation I've found since years.
>
> My warm compliments, you've my best appreciation.
>
> Regards,
> Marco Signorini.

Agreed! That was a most thorough explanation which is greatly helpful.

Thanks for posting it!

--Tim