[asterisk-users] Fwd: Unknown udp ports listening experts calling !

Xavier Cardil cardil.xavier at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 05:06:25 CDT 2009

I found nothing is passing through those ports . . . I think something was
sending the stream to our PST/SIP gateways, so the calls where affected when
getting in to the gateways. I found we are not running any extra TCL
applications on those gateways . . . could it be possible ? Could an UDP
stream get mixed with another through an UDP port ? Is a very strange issue
but I really want to know why . . . any more hints ?

Thanks.