[asterisk-users] Echo and static on PRI with errors

Tom O'Connor tom at twinhelix.org
Wed Jul 1 04:09:04 CDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 7:37 AM, Francesco Peeters
<francesco at fampeeters.com>wrote:

> John F. Ervin wrote:
> > What do you do if you find things sharing interrupts (IRQ 11) in my
> > case with my X100P card.  I believe there is some sort of internal
> > audio card in my cheap slow PC.
> >
> Check the BIOS whether you can:
> Change the IRQ assignments
> Disable the extra hardware using the same IRQ
>
> Or otherwise try changing the slot it is in... I had very good results
> in the past swapping card around
>
> Good luck!

I did a bit of investigation WRT the IRQ settings on this box.

00:02.1 USB Controller: nVidia Corporation CK804 USB Controller (rev a3)
(prog-if 20)
    Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device 3207
    Flags: bus master, 66MHz, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 11
--
01:05.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation NV11 [GeForce2 MX/MX
400] (rev b2)

So basically there's 2 network cards and a USB controller sharing IRQ 11
with the Openvox card.

I wasn't able to find any settings in the bios to manually configure IRQ
assignments :(

Could someone tell me how to set which IRQ the ISDN card picks up?

--
Tom O'Connor

http://www.twinhelix.org
tom at twinhelix.org