[asterisk-users] Puzzling problem

Prince Singh prince at drishti-soft.com
Wed Jul 1 01:26:23 CDT 2009

2 Things:-

   1. Keep relevant subject line of the mails to public forums :)
   2. Try direct IP call to another grandstream.

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 5:56 AM, Todd Reese <treese65 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I did the upgrade to the phone.  And the problem continued.  Currently,
> as per the previous poster, I have reset the phone to the factory
> default and have started setup again.
>

> Peder wrote:
> > Try upgrading the firmware on it.  They have all sorts of goofy bugs.

Regards,
Prince Singh

Drishti-Soft Solutions Pvt Ltd
62-A, First Floor,
Maruti Industrial Area,
Sector - 18, Gurgaon - 122016
Haryana, India.

P: 91 124 4771000
F: 91 124 4039120
W: http://www.drishti-soft.com
B: http://blog.drishti-soft.com
----
DISCLAIMER

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally Privileged
information. In case you are not the original intended Recipient of the
message, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
print, or copy any part of this message and you are requested to delete it
and inform the sender.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender
unless otherwise stated. Nothing contained in this message shall be
construed as an offer or acceptance of any offer by Drishti-Soft Solutions
Pvt Ltd ("Drishti") unless sent with that express intent and with due
authority of Drishti.
Drishti has taken enough precautions to prevent the spread of viruses.
However the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.