No subject

Thu Jan 15 22:29:28 CST 2009

"app_rpt is an application which comes bundled with Asterisk, however,
a later version may be available on our source repository. All you
need to do is go to asterisk.org, download asterisk, configure the
asterisk to build app_rpt by modifying the Makefile in the
asterisk/apps directory, and then compile and install it.  You can get
the latest version of app_rpt.c along with the sound files, and sample
configuration files from our repository at:
https://xelatec.com/viewvc/app_rpt "

As this is a small niche, all of six or seven people at this track
during Astricon 07, I am not surprised you didn't realize they have
already spoke at Astricon, nor am I really surprised that they have
their own repo.

I did get to meet Jim Dixon and Steven Rogers though, which was cool.

--=20
Thanks,
Steve Totaro
+18887771888 (Toll Free)