No subject

Thu Jan 15 22:29:28 CST 2009

users (eg. their contact address) that are registered on a Kamailio
(OpenSER) server.

Kamailio is defined as a peer in my sip.conf file, and it looks like
the 'sip qualify peer' command can help me get the information I need.
However, this command applies only to SIP peers explicitly defined in
sip.conf, but my Asterisk server is not aware of the registrations in
Kamailio.

Basically, I'd like to have 'sip qualify peer username at peer', where
only 'peer' is defined in sip.conf and where 'username' is unknown by
Asterisk.

Is there any trick, or another command I could use to achieve this?

Philippe