No subject

Thu Jan 15 22:29:28 CST 2009

different stand alone linux server which act as my routers. Here is a
picture showing the output from the CISCO switch going to the two
linux servers:

http://www.grmtech.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/cisco2950-24ports-farleft-two-output-300x89.jpg

My questions are:
1. The black wire coming into the Mc Manstel box is that a fibre optic cable ?
2. What is the Mc Manstel box doing ?
3. What CISCO router do I need to buy to do bandwidth aggregation at my end ?

I have made a blog post with pictures and the problem statement that I
will keep updated as I learn more about the problem and the eventual
solution. The link to the blog post is at:
http://www.grmtech.com/blog/kolkata-broadband/

If you need any infroamtion from me let me know and I will find it and
post it here. Some of the technicians working for the ISP have been
helpful so if there is some question that I can ask them to be able to
figure out what is going on here let me know and I will ask the
technicians from the ISP and post the responses here.

Thanks once again for taking time out to help me.