No subject

Thu Jan 15 22:29:28 CST 2009

getting calls, but I can only send calls from my main machine IP address so
I can't control where I am sending calls to.

I am hoping to have this developped somehow (a per SIP peer bindaddr and
bindport), even if it means some bounty.  I can't imagine this being this
difficult, so a few of us who need this putting a couple hundred dollar
would probably do it.

Mike