[asterisk-users] Avaya and Asterisk sound one-way

Edwin Quijada listas_quijada at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 31 17:25:40 CST 2009

> You say "Connected" but do not specify in what fashions you are
> connecting. That piece of info will be the solution. I have done
> this many times in many fashions.

 Sorry for my bad english but I dont understand what info you need to know.

You can ask me for anything that u need.

Conection by H323 protocol
Using  The NuFone Network's  Open H.323 driver configuration
Pwlib for asterisk \
If u need something else, just ask me.!

*-Edwin Quijada
*-Developer DataBase
*-JQ Microsistemas
*-809-849-8087

* " Si deseas lograr cosas excepcionales debes de hacer cosas fuera de lo comun"