[asterisk-users] Call without Answer

msp pmhshz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 01:50:55 CST 2009

Hi all,

I have a basic understanding about Asterisk and its Dialplan setup.
I have a sample dialplan scenario to setup as below:

1. When users registered to asterisk dial any number Asterisk receive the
call and wait for DTMF entry. (without answering the call)

2. Based on that DTMF Asterisk route the call to local user or on another
system.

3. When the called party answer the call Asterisk does not send Answer back
to our caller. (means don't send back 200 OK) Until 60 seconds. after that
Asterisk Send back the answer to caller.

Is this possible to setup such dialplan. How this can be done?

Thanks in Advance
msp