[asterisk-users] SIP.Conf - bindaddr per peer?

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Fri Jan 30 09:59:05 CST 2009

hI,

Trying to understand how to setup two PRIs in sip.conf. Using Asterisk
1.4.23.

I have a provider giving me two PRI (different rate centers) through SIP.
Both PRI comes in from the same IP on the provider side, but go to two
different IPs (both on the same box) on my side.

How can I setup two different SIP peer, one for each of the PRIs I get, if
all I can use to differenciate them are the IP address
? I can't find any
obvious setting in the sip.conf peer settings.  The general section has
"bindaddr" which would make sense, but since it's general and not per peer
it's of no use

Mike