[asterisk-users] Use of Re-INVITE and t,T (transfer) options

Marcelo Trópia Requena mtrequena at fitec.org.br
Fri Jan 30 07:43:51 CST 2009

Hi all,

Does anyone now if it is possible to make Re-INVITE work (canreinvite=yes) at the same time that arguments T,t (transfer) are used in the Dial() command.

I know that in order to receive the # signal during service invocation the Asterisk server needs to be in the media path, but what if I use INFO method to send the DTMF digits? Is there any possibility to use canreinvite=yes, dtmfmode=info, T,t arguments in the Dial() command and have the media path passing directly end-to-end?

Thanks a lot,

Marcelo.