[asterisk-users] Asterisk - Trixbox

Mike Hammett asterisk-users at ics-il.net
Thu Jan 29 13:47:22 CST 2009

Should Trixbox be sending calls to the s extension in the first place?  I
can't set an s extension because there are many independent phone numbers in
that context that worked fine before my provider switched to Trixbox.

Also, why would the 8159093011 phone number be showing up in the sip
debugging when that number isn't even present on that machine?

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com