[asterisk-users] CDR when replaces

Arturo Díaz Almagro arturo.diaz.almagro at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 03:36:44 CST 2009

Hi all,

I have a problem with billing in Asterisk. I am using an Asterisk box as a
PSTN gateway with BRI cards with a SIP trunk to an OpenSER proxy. The
problem is when I have to transfer an [OpenSER] internal call to PSTN. After
transfer, the CDR generated by Asterisk only has the information of the
first INVITE and no information about the INVITE with the Replaces is
include. In my system, in transfers, billing is charge to the one that
"enjoys" the transfer, so with that CDR I can not follow that policy.

Does anyone knows how to get the information in the replaces-INVITE in
Asterisk to put into the CDR?

Thanks

--
Arturo Díaz