[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.2.31.1, 1.4.22.2, 1.4.23.1, and 1.6.0.5 released

Remco Barendse asterisk at barendse.to
Thu Jan 29 02:23:41 CST 2009

1.4.23.1 doesn't seem to work for me.

I did an in-place upgrade of Asterisk 1.4.21 and upgraded to the latest
zaptel as well. Incoming calls stopped working. Whenever an extension was
trying to pickup the phone by doing a group pickup with *8 the extension
just got dead audio and the next phone in the group stared ringing.

I was running 1.4.23.1 with the latest FreePBX.

1.4.22.2 is working fine.

(Yes i know zaptel was replaced by DAHDI but upgrading is a PITA)