[asterisk-users] SIP Registrations broken on 1.4.22.1?

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Wed Jan 28 19:01:37 CST 2009

Funny you should mention that.  I`ve been in 1.4.23 for a few days, and I`ve
noticed my Polycom phone losing one registration once in a while (I have a
desk bound job, so I would have noticed if it happened regularly before; it
didn't).

The Asterisk CLI does not mention anything about this (including
"registration_abc unreachable"), surprisingly since I have qualify=yes for
these registrations.

Mike