[asterisk-users] Call Recording Alias

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Wed Jan 28 13:38:27 CST 2009

Asterisk is not Apache.  This being said, you can get to where you are going
by "hook and crook".   Asterisk HTTP files live in
/var/lib/asterisk/static-http, so if you do a ln -ns
/var/spool/asterisk/monitorDONE /var/lib/asterisk/static-http/monitorDONE,
you can access the directory with this command:

http://1.2.3.4:8088/asterisk/static/monitordone
<http://1.2.3.4:8088/asterisk/static/monitordone%20where%201.2.3.4>  where
1.2.3.4 is your * IP.

  _____