[asterisk-users] SIP Registrations broken on 1.4.22.1?

James Lamanna jlamanna at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 13:01:23 CST 2009

Hi,
I had a Trixbox 1.4.18 that I "yum update"d to 1.4.22.1.
Now, I seem to have a huge problem with phones not staying registered
(registrations worked perfectly at 1.4.18).
I phone will register the first time I plug it in, and then once you
make a call and hangup (or sometimes even during the call)
all the lights will go orange meaning a lost registration. Every so
often the lights will go green for a second and then go back orange.

Has anyone experienced this? It seems like there's something weird
going on at 1.4.22.1.
(Trixbox forums have been no help as of yet).

Thanks.