[asterisk-users] Looking for SIP loud ringer

Steve Gladden asterisk at michiganbroadband.com
Wed Jan 28 10:42:19 CST 2009

IF you are going to go the electronics/expert router and use audio from
the speaker of an IP phone such as a Polycol 650 (I love mine)
I'd take it even a setp further and use some kind of VOX circuit or LED
triggered relay signal and actually put either the low level audio or
the amplified speaker audio behind the contacts of a relay.
Otherwisw you are going to have LOTS of background 'hiss' on your amplified
loudspeaker system.

If you are operating in a combination noisey/quiet environment this is a
MUST.

If it's just in a loud shop they'll probably never notice or mind the
background hiss always going on there in the speaker(s)

Just my $2 (inflation).

Steve

believed to be clean.