[asterisk-users] Looking for SIP loud ringer

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Wed Jan 28 10:36:47 CST 2009

Actually the Polycom 501 are a bit louder, but at max settings they sound
like they are going to blow up, and it would be barely sufficient.  But you
are right about the 501.

The more modern Polycom line of product can't be cranked up as much (at
least I haven't succeeded).

An ATA device with a conventional loud ringer is probably what I need, I'll
try that.

Thanks for the ideas.  I`m surprised a SIP loud ringer doesn't exist (but if
it did it would probably cost over 400$, *sigh*)

Mike