[asterisk-users] Webcall app needed

David fire ddfire at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 10:14:19 CST 2009

search for the correlata thread there is a java applet work over iax so you
will not have any problems whit the routers/firewalls nats and that stuff.
at the end of the thread there is an example made by wolfgang.

David

2009/1/27 Dean Collins <Dean at cognation.net>

> This conversation has been done to death....are archive search not
> available.....?
>
> But the answers are www.mexuar.com
> www.phonefromhere.com
>
> and there are also a free open source versions but they take work on
> your part to setup.
>

> Regards,
>
> Dean Collins
> Cognation Inc
> dean at cognation.net
> +1-212-203-4357   New York
> +61-2-9016-5642   (Sydney in-dial).
> +44-20-3129-6001 (London in-dial).

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.