[asterisk-users] Reading/Writing the Astdb

cbbs70a at hotmail.com cbbs70a at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 08:11:16 CST 2009

Thanks for the feedback, but unfortunately, there is still no joy. If I do this:

echo -n "database put FOO BAR 1" | socat STDIO UNIX-CONNECT:/var/run/asterisk/asterisk.ctl

I get the following output on the command line:

pbx-75/2395/1.4.20.1

pbx-75 is the hostname, 2395 is the PID of the asterisk process, and 1.4.20.1 is the version of asterisk I am running. I also see this in the asterisk CLI:

 -- Remote UNIX connection
 -- Remote UNIX connection disconnected

But the database value did not update.
Thanks