[asterisk-users] hangup problem(for spa400)

Saurabh Nirkhey nirkheys at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 00:20:06 CST 2009

Hi all,

I have asterisk connected to my voice application server.

Asterisk is connected and registering to a linksys spa400 box.

I am running an application on a perticular extention (141).

Here is a snip from my extensions.conf...

exten => spa400,s,MyApp(/etc/asterisk/MyAppConfig.conf)
exten => spa400,s+1,Hangup

when an incoming call comes,It is accepted properly,And the application

executes successfully,Also I see SIP BYE going to spa400 and getting a 200
Ok for BYE from

spa400.But the problem is that the call is not really disconnected,Caller's
billing doesn't stop,

It takes atleast a minute,before the 'call end tone'  can be heard by the
caller.

It can be a spa400 issue,(As I can see a SIP BYE at asterisk end).

Seeking for some help/pointers

Thanks

--
(-:  Saurabh   :-)

"French is the language of love,For everything else there is 'C'   "

"Every search begins with beginner's luck and ends with the victor being
severly tested"
-Paulo Coehlo