[asterisk-users] Document with differences between 1.2, 1.4 and 1.6?

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Mon Jan 26 16:43:54 CST 2009

On 16:28, Mon 26 Jan 09, Carlos Chavez wrote:
> 	Is there a bullet type document with the features each version of
> Asterisk has?  I know you can read the CHANGES file but that is not
> something you give a customer.  I just need a one or two page document
> with bullet points showing the features added from 1.2 to 1.4 and from
> 1.4 to 1.6.  Anyone know of an existing document or it this a make your
> own moment?

Because it depends on what your customers use and what your customers
need it's basically a 'make your own' task.

Reading the UPGRADE-1.X.txt files gives you a nice overview of what you
have to do differently and what happened between major releases.

--

Michiel van Baak
michiel at vanbaak.eu
http://michiel.vanbaak.eu

"Why is it drug addicts and computer aficionados are both called users?"