[asterisk-users] German date format in voicemail emails

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Mon Jan 26 08:21:10 CST 2009

Did you read the source for app_voicemail?  Line 239 says you have to set
locale in the config and have the sound file einE.  Of course an easier way
would be to locate the 19 day and month files and just replace them with
German equivalents (assuming that 26 and 2009 sound the same in a German
pronunciation).