[asterisk-users] Vicidialnow

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 08:06:11 CST 2009

The astguiclient/VICIDIAL project is very much alive. There were
several updates to the 2.0.4 release put out over the last year and we
have actually been so busy and so much has changed in the development
trunk that we have not had time to put out a full proper release. The
latest stable code is of course available through our SVN server as
well and most companies that we do installs for are working off of the
SVN codebase.

Thanks,

MATT---