[asterisk-users] CentOS and BAT File

David fire ddfire at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 12:53:32 CST 2009

2009/1/25 David @ULC <ucoms2001 at gmail.com>

> *1) What name I have to save it.Like what extension ?*
>
> extension? that isnt important but the common is to use .sh for shell
scripts

> **
>
> 3) How I save it ?
>
> open any text editor write and save

> *2) How to run it to execute it ?*
>
> set runing permisions chmod +x .....
and then "./name"  there is a dot before the slash.

you should read the links about bash programing, it is a very usefull skill
for linux admin. and probably you MUST have that skill....

> **
>
> Should i do
>

> vi autobatch
>
> and then type and then save it ?
>

> **>* have to save.*>**>* And Most importantly how to run it ?*
>

> On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 10:04 PM, David @ULC <ucoms2001 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> In windows, we use BAT file to execute few series of command , which help
>> us in not writing each command manually everytime we want to execute those
>> commands.
>> In CentOS, I want to do the same thing.
>>
>> Any Advice ?

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.