[asterisk-users] CentOS and BAT File

Chris Rowson christopherrowson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 10:54:27 CST 2009

> In windows, we use BAT file to execute few series of command , which help
> us in not writing each command manually everytime we want to execute those
> commands.
> In CentOS, I want to do the same thing.
>
> Any Advice ?

Start here: http://tldp.org/LDP/Bash-Beginners-Guide/html/

It's called bash scripting. You can create a file which contains a list of
commands that you want the system to perform. You can even use a system
called Cron to have the system execute your bash script at a specific time.
http://www.linuxhelp.net/guides/cron/

To be fair, this is likely a little out of scope for an Asterisk discussion
list, but you might get more help over at the Centos website
http://www.centos.org/

Have fun!

Chris