[asterisk-users] interesting comment. New Physics?

Jon Pounder jonp at inline.net
Sat Jan 24 17:35:20 CST 2009

Jeff LaCoursiere wrote:
> To be fair they did specify "underground" ;)

> On Sat, 24 Jan 2009, Don Kelly wrote:

Well sounds like the info was being passed along by someone who did not
understand the purpose.
I would make the loops tighter, and the point is it acts like a choke,
especially in shielded cable, but you would want your network protector
or ground on the outside of it, not the inside, so putting outside the
building is not that great an idea.