[asterisk-users] Dahdi Init script for Suse?

Joshua Kinard jkinard at closeup.org
Sat Jan 24 15:08:53 CST 2009

Anyone by chance got an Init script for /etc/init.d/dahdi on a SLES 10 box that'll work right?  The one included by default only deals with debian and redhat, and the changes between the old zaptel script I have that works are far too invasive.  Notably in the use of this "action" command that's probably redhat specific.

There's practically zilch on google on the matter.  I think suse support should be included by default, though.

Thanks!,

Joshua Kinard