[asterisk-users] Which policy for ISDN BRI support in NT/PtMP ?

Patrick asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Sat Jan 24 13:54:17 CST 2009

Matthew Fredrickson wrote:
[snip]
> I actually was the one that did a lot the work in adding the BRI support
> to libpri/chan_dahdi.
[snip]
> To answer your final question, for now, if you need NT-PTMP mode, you
> should use mISDN.

Hi Matthew,

Is there a BRI status document? I'm asking because it's not clear to me
if I need mISDN or that Digium (you) has developed native support for
the B410P card BRI card in zaptel/dahdi/libpri. If there's native
support for BRI, which version(s) of zaptel/dahdi/libpri would I need to
install to test this?

Thanks,
Patrick