[asterisk-users] Looking for Asterisk admin or related job

Meftah Tayeb tayeb.meftah at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 11:34:54 CST 2009

hi,
please are you from ?
contact me plz
skype: tayeb.meftah
gmail: tayeb.meftah at gmail.com
thanks
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Zeeshan Zakaria
  Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 10:22 PM
  Subject: [asterisk-users] Looking for Asterisk admin or related job

  Hi everyone,

  I have recently lost my Asterisk Admin job due to company's tight financial situation. Now I am looking for another job and will appreciate any help.

  I am good at Asterisk related VoIP stuff, LAN/WAN, IT, web, etc. and working in this industry for more than 4 years now. Currently I am in Ottawa - Canada.

  For more details if anybody interested to contact me and can help in anyway, please email me directly.

  Regards,

  --
  Zeeshan A Zakaria