[asterisk-users] Help with Avaya integration

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri Jan 23 08:35:34 CST 2009

Answer() is the cure to most problems like this...

While not very intuitive, when you think about the various "legs" of
the call, it starts to make "some sense" although the exact reason has
always eluded me.

My guess it is solves or at least gets you closer to solving your issues

--
Thanks,
Steve Totaro