[asterisk-users] problem with PlayDTMF: no error but no tone

nik600 nik600 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 02:43:46 CST 2009

I think to have guess the problem, or maybe the work-around (maybe can
be useful for someone).

in sip.conf dtmfmode was set to default.

I've tried to set to rfc2833,info,inband and auto.

info and inband works, auto and rfc2833 not.

The strange thing is:
> auto : Use rfc2833 if offered, inband otherwise.

It means that rfc2833 was offered, but doesn't work!

Well, info and inband works.

Bye

--
nik600