[asterisk-users] (Fwd) New problem: "They disconnect your service for no reason

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 11:22:59 CST 2009

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 19:34, Rehan Allah Wala <rehan at supertec.com> wrote:
> Your service is still up and working,

Because Suzanne Bowen has better judgment than you.

> You did charge back on the payment to us,

That is correct. There is $86 balance in my account I did not expect
to get back by just asking for it.

> We are being nice to you and you do not understand the meaning of nice?

Your actions are not nice. You threaten to cut off service if a
customer discusses issues... issues which you were actually given
plenty of time to solve... in public. Like I said in my other post,
can you imagine Level3, Global Crossing, AT&T or Verizon doing that?
Why don't you spend time correcting the flaws in your service, instead
of policing the internet for people talking "bad" about your service?
I am not even making this up, I posting FACTS, not lies like you and
your employees posted in my tickets.

> What is wrong with you ?

If you didn't know, I have too much free time. You don't mess with me
because I have plenty of time to mess back with you. I will not be
done until every person that uses VoIP knows how terrible your service
is.

> Do you want me to really close it up ?

Yes, as we discussed with Suzanne, the service will be "closed up" on
28th February, 2009 at 5:00 CT. Or are you going to change your mind
again?

> FYI I do not have a problem in you complaining to me, you can complain a million time, and
> you will get result, it is your public posting about the problem and discussing with people who
> do not undertand the issue is the reason we can not do business with you.

I did not get results waiting almost a month for the feature to get
fixed.  The provider I use now we had an issue. I reported it
yesterday, within 5 minutes they confirmed there is an issue. Within 1
hour they had resolved the issue with their upstream provider. THAT is
how you provide good service. There is an issue, I am not going to go
around talking bad about you. But there is an issue, you deny there is
an issue, and you take a month.. then I will talk bad about you
because you do not care about the customer. Sorry, it's true. If you
told me that you found a programming issue (which is what I think the
problem is) and that you programmers will fix it in the next release,
I can understand that answer and have patience. But to be told
multiple times that "everything is working" when that is not true, I
can not deal with lies.