[asterisk-users] snap a number now digium?

Mitchel Constantin mitchel at weavver.com
Thu Jan 22 03:22:43 CST 2009

To: All Snap users and future ADA users

I hope you enjoy the product under Digium's leadership. During my time
working on Snap I learned a lot about the Asterisk community, building
software products, and meeting customer needs. From this experience, I
took Snap and made it as lightweight, stable, simple and easy to use
as possible. ADA, is that new version. It is a very promising start
for a serious desktop companion to Asterisk.

I wish Digium the best, and hope everyone benefits from the new change
in direction for Snap. I have since left Digium to focus on a new
company, Weavver™, with an initial focus in building a product around
Asterisk. The product is currently in a private beta and I'm looking
forward to launching it over the next few months. If you are a legacy
Snap customer and need any support (such as for a lost license key)
please feel free to e-mail our support team at support{at}weavver.com
for help.

If you want to keep track of the new company you can follow our
twitter feed at www.twitter.com/weavver.

Here's to a new year, new ventures, and a new president!

Thank you for using Snap and supporting it over the years,
Mitchel Constantin

p.s. Hope to see some of you in Miami @ ITEXPO and after that in
Orlando @ VoiceCon