[asterisk-users] Suggestions on how to create a hunt or hunt like (rollover, multi-line) group or where to get one?

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Wed Jan 21 22:11:12 CST 2009

Usually a SIP DID provider will let you pay for extra "ports" for each DID
number you have incoming (in fact a lot of them offer "unlimited").  Are
you saying your provider is only allowing one call to your DID at a time
with no option to increase it?  There should be no reason to try and make
a hunt out of multiple SIP DIDs.