[asterisk-users] snap a number now digium?

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Wed Jan 21 19:47:08 CST 2009

Wow cool, might download it for a spare pc and compare functions between
the original.

How come there wasn't an announcement about this development and letting
people know it was available for download?

BTW whats happening with the asterisk community license server that was
discussed some time ago? Also seems to be a lack of announcements about
this as well.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Inc